Hunk for the Holidays - Katie Lane Title: Hunk For The Holidays

Series: Stand alone

Author: Katie Lane

Genre: Contemporary

As vice president of her family’s construction company, Cassie McPherson always puts business before pleasure. That might explain why she doesn’t have a date for the company Christmas party. But it doesn’t quite explain why she’s crazy enough to hire an escort for the event or—crazier still—why she’s dying to unwrap him like a present . . .

With whiskey-colored eyes and a killer smile, James is one gorgeous hunk who really knows how to fill out a tuxedo. He charms everyone—including Cassie. And when the night ends, the party doesn’t stop. As Cassie falls, literally, into his bed, James falls head over heels in love. Now he has to figure out a way to tell her the truth: he’s not an escort. He’s her family’s fiercest business rival. But all he wants for Christmas is her . . .

What I got with this was something really hot very cute, with moments of pure quirk and odd off-ness and some really interesting cute family moments between the two of them. Cassie is hilarious. Self deprecating, quirky, sarcastic, with a bitting wit and an honesty that is as endearing as it is revealing.

It was a take off of the mistaken single girl at the holiday party idea and while it was interesting and exciting and slightly new, yet common and comforting. I absolutely love this series I adore katie’s Books. I would recommend her books to anyone.

Grade A+