Come A Little Bit Closer - Bella Andre Title: Come A Little Closer

Series: Sullivan Family bk 7

Author: Bella Andre

Genre: Contemporary

Movie star Smith Sullivan can’t afford any distractions. He’s staking his entire reputation on his new film...but he can’t stop thinking about Valentina Landon and the fire he sees smoldering just beneath the surface of her cool exterior.

Valentina isn’t averse to sensual pleasure, or even to the idea of finding true love, but as a Hollywood business manager she’s watched too many smart women fall for actors...only to be torn apart when the fairytale comes to its inevitable end.

But when intense weeks together on set turn their heated attraction into red-hot flames of passion, Smith knows he has to find a way to convince Valentina to let him get a little bit closer. Close enough to completely steal her heart...the way she’s stolen his from the start.

In a year that has seen some great heroes, and love stories, the old adage saving the best for last is the only way to describe the latest installment of Bella Andre's The Sullivans. In fact I can say that Smith has made my top 10 of contemporary heroes of 2012.

With each story I have fallen just a little bit more in love with this family, however it wasn't until Sophie and Jake's story where I started to fall for Smith. I mean come on, any man who will walk off a movie set a world away to be by his sister's side is bound to be one amazing guy.

I have started and deleted this review so many times. I honestly didn't know how to express how much I loved this book, and these two characters. So I'm simply going to say that if you are a fan of this series you NEED to read this book. And if you haven't read this series yet, well you need to correct this immediately and read these books because you really don't want to miss out on the greatness that is this series and especially Smith.

While I liked Valentina, for me this book was all about Smith. Don't get me wrong Valentina is a great heroine for Smith and she keeps him on his toes. Boy does she keep him on his toes.

One of the things I loved about this book was the parts from the movie Smith is filming. More than once I wanted to write Bella and ask her to write actually write the screenplay for the movie, as I was just as caught up in those parts as I was the story between Smith and Valentina.

Grade A